Hello there! I am Rebecca. This blog will be separate from my graphic design blog focusing more on personal projects and being a creative in my free time.
Thursday, 31 July 2014
Katamari on the Papers
This idea has been on my mind for a decent while and I didn't have the time to bring to life until now. I'm pretty pleased with the results though the King of all Cosmos was a huge pain to create. The idea was of creating a katamari collage made from images of objects that I cut out from a catalogue, catching the surreal style of the Katamari universe.
I've decided to stick with his We <3 Katamari design due to it being not too complex to translate into paper. The background was actually an experimental piece of work that I decided to re-use for a neat looking cloudy background. I used sticky pads below some of the parts of the picture to give a more pop-up look.
Alongside the Phoenix canvas, I wish I could better pictures of the canvas so you can get a better view of my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment