Hello there! I am Rebecca. This blog will be separate from my graphic design blog focusing more on personal projects and being a creative in my free time.
Sunday, 8 July 2012
La Poosy Cat.
I was lazy not finishing this earlier and not posting it as soon as possible, my apologies for this week's piece being late!
The painting was based off a picture I took on my trip in Kefalonia in May. I wanted to try watercolour painting again and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I think I could have added a bit more detail to painting but I feared of tearing the paper due to overuse of paint/water!
This piece was created with using only watercolour paint and a small hint of a black fine liner. The picture was touched up and added a signature watermark (using a graphics tablet) on Photoshop.
Original Photograph:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment