Friday, 22 June 2012

Bloop



Whew, finally posted something here! 

I wanted to create something from water themed textures that I created through experimenting. I created the textures for the octopus and jellyfish by applying water on tissue paper and making the dye bleed onto the paper. The bubble background was created by getting a tray that is bigger than a A4 piece of paper. I poured in bubble solution and some ink and blew into a straw and transfer the bubbles created onto a a3 sheet of paper. These were then scanned into Photoshop and some of the hue/saturation was changed. I'm happy with these results yet I feel it is missing something or something else needs to be added. I used Paint Tool Sai for drawing the octopus while the jellyfish was drawn on paper with a Sharpie. 

Programs used:
Paint Tool SAI
Photoshop Elements 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment